Skype
Prinnyfly

TinyRPG TinyRPG

Nice game

The game actually is very addicting, I wasn't expecting the "reward" though

Duckies Defender Duckies Defender

A good bit of actionscript

Looks like something my friend made in digipen on fun editor.
You have some good action script but lacking looks.
if u can send me the actionscript for the game that would be nice(even though its not hard to find out).
work on looks and having it go to a new level once you get a certen number of kills.

The Death note The Death note

good job

you did a good job making this, and i cant believe it actually worked! 12 hrs latter i got a call from one of my friends mom saying that there son had a heart attack. but i gave it a 9 because he didn't die. the music went well with it also.

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

I love the game

hahaha the lv 7 was good, took me like 7min to figure it out lol.
this is a great puzzle game, i like how its different.
lv 3 is one of my favorite or the last lv.
last lv has some challenge at least.(beat it)

Sonny Sonny

fun and diffrent

i like that this game is diffrent then most other games, i like the consept and the style

Music Theory 101 Music Theory 101

masterpeiceish

i like the game/intro to piano its good for piano and chior i like that it teaches the notes and doesnt suck. lol.(and i am a musician)

Doggy Drag Doggy Drag

lol cool game

like the game, its kinda funny could use more options like pick what dog u want or just some extra little stuff that makes it customizable. it it a fun little game

JPI responds:

I'll try to implement that idea into future creations, I didn't realise users like stuff like that so much. Normally, I don't like making the menu's customisation, but I guess I could spend longer on it.

Golf Drive Golf Drive

good game

its a great game that does not have any bugs just about. id love to see diff catapults u can use (like a bone one) but the game is great over all!